Saturday, August 11, 2012

Romney and Ryan: A Farce

Mitt Romney: "Hrm...I have a problem. I have horrible policy ideas and I'm not at all relatable, but I'm not actually a bad guy. This is gonna hurt me with the base! They expect an evil, soulless, unscrupulous jerk like Newt Gingrich or Michelle Bachmann! What should I do?!"

Paul Ryan: "Oh, hey there, Mitt! I was just viciously slashing aid to the poor and so disproportionately affecting the downtrodden in my budget proposals that the Roman Catholic Church has spoken out against me and my callous disregard for the very people Jesus told me to help! What are you up to?"

Mitt Romney (stroking his chin thoughtfully): "Not much, Paul...not much..."

http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/08/11/mitt-romney-chooses-paul-ryan-running-mate/SYa5KjwAikhF92jR2MMmeI/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment