Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Notes

This is all gonna be kind of a jumble. Sorry, I'm kind of jumbled up in general right now.

We're having a pretty awesome weekend, I must say. Adam and I spent the day enjoying the sunshine--we went to Trader Joe's, strolled to Washington Square Park to enjoy the musical stylings of a wandering grand piano player, and then enjoyed a BBQ at the seminary with some friends. There were awesome foodstuffs, great people, and delicious mint juleps! Now we've just finished the first two episodes of Game of Thrones, which was pretty durn good; I didn't think I'd be into it, but I'm pretty much already hooked.

Tomorrow I'm skipping church (HORRORS!) to finish up a writing audition for a new freelance job I'm hoping to get--they liked my resume, so now I'm hoping they'll like my writing style, too. It'd be nice to have some form of income after I quit my job, so I'm looking to keep myself busy with smaller writing projects. And tomorrow evening Adam and I are going to see a production of Julius Caesar at Baruch, which should be pretty awesome. You really can't go wrong with Shakespeare, and I was lucky enough to marry a man who enjoys that sort of thing, so long as there is plenty of murder and revenge involved.

Two more weeks of full-time employment. Only a month until Adam's graduation, and then we'll move a week later.

I'll be 27 on Monday.

Life is moving pretty fast these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment