Monday, June 4, 2012

Long Time No See

It's been awhile! Adam and I had a great time at his graduation...and then a horrible time with moving, as usual. Gah. I hate packing, carrying, loading, transporting, and unloading all our crap. And the idea that we have to do it all again in August makes me faintly panicked at the moment.

But for now, all our stuff is safely away in a storage unit in Youngstown, and we're staying at our parents' places for the summer. Right now we're spending a lot of time at my parents' house, mostly because my allergies get worse out in the country where Alice and Jim live. This Thursday, though, I'm going to the allergist to get some allergy treatments started, so then we'll be able to spend more time with my in-laws.

Our schedule for the summer is looking busy! Here's what we're doing:

June 19: Adam goes up to Cleveland to meet with the Bishop
July 5-7: We're going to General Convention in Indianapolis!
July 19-Aug. 2: Vacationing in Florida (and visiting my grandma, and attending Adam's friend's ordination) with my mom and my middle sister
Aug. 15-18: Vacationing on Kelley's Island with my parents and both my sisters
Aug. 31: Moving Day!

Expect regular updates, especially about Convention. Obviously, I'll have a lot to say about that. ;)

Also, I'm a columnist this summer for Hipolitics, so check out my writing there!

No comments:

Post a Comment